Advertise With Us
Publication schedule for May 2018 – April 2019
The deadlines below are our final deadlines before the East Kent magazine goes to print. It is the very last date for articles, artwork and payment to be received by contributors. For your submissions to be considered, we recommend that we receive your copy no later than 7 days prior to the deadline.
ADVERTISING / GOOD NEWS STORIES / EDITORIAL / WHAT’S ON GUIDE / YOUNG REPORTERS
Website content is uploaded on a rolling basis – even if your article is not published in the magazine we will share it digitally, our digital copies are fully interactive.
Deadline – 18th April 2018
Deadline – 20th June 2018
Deadline – 22nd August 2018
Deadline – 17th October 2018
Deadline – 19th December 2018
Deadline – 20th February 2019
We have divided Kent and Medway into 7 areas, to continue with the hyperlocal feel of each magazine. The East Kent edition produces 10,000 printed copies currently distributed through schools, supermarkets and high footfall areas. The other 6 editions will have printed copies based on demand in the future. As a not for profit organisation any money made from advertising or sponsorship will go towards printing magazines in each area.
Benefits of Advertising with Educational Life CIC
When advertising with Educational Life CIC you not only get the advert within the magazine or on the website, there are all these added benefits:
- Our demographic is made up of families and workers within educational establishments including decision makers within the schools.
- We talk to the schools frequently and have the opportunity to promote your business to the right people.
- All magazine (digital or printed) advertisers are given a FREE advert on educational-life.org.
- We share events and info including promotional material on our social media channels for the duration of any booking.
- Our “Supporters Sunday” initiative is a nice bonus for advertisers because we dedicate our Facebook timeline to them -all day.